The Anti-Adblock Killer Script has not been updated for quite a while now. Most sites can sniff it.
Fortunately, there are a few alternatives. I have been using the uBlock Protector Extension (Chrome only) for the past month and it works flawlessly. It is also updated frequently.
uBlock Protector Extension (CHROME ONLY)
- Install uBlock Origin by Raymond Hill (Chrome Web Store Link)
- Enable Adblock Warning Removal List from uBlock Origin settings panel:
- Enable the uBlock Protector List filter:
- Install uBlock Protector Extension (Chrome Web Store Link)
Anti-Adblock Killer Continued (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge)
- Install Tampermonkey (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Edge)
- Install an Adblock (I’d recommend uBlock Origin)
- (uBlock Origin users) Enable Adblock Warning Removal List from uBlock Origin settings panel:
- Install the AAK-cont Userscript
- If you are using uBlock Origin -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/dist/aak-cont-script-ubo.user.js.
- If you are using AdBlock, Adblock Plus, or other adblockers -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/dist/aak-cont-script-notubo.user.js
- Add the custom AAK-cont filter to your Adblock -> https://xuhaiyang1234.gitlab.io/AAK-Cont/index.html#filterlist
- Do NOT install AAK-Cont if you are using uBlock Protector, it will cause undefined behavior.
- If you were using the original Anti-Adblock Killer (by Reek), it is recommended that you delete the Userscript from Tampermonkey and delete/unsubscribe from the filter list on your Adblock.
- The guides above were tested on uBlock Origin ONLY.
Test your configuration (Successful if you do not get a popup)