The Isohunt.to team have decided to give an early Christmas present to Pirate Bay fans. They’ve launched “The Open Bay,” an initiative that allows anyone to put a ‘copy’ of The Pirate Bay online, minimal technical knowledge required. — “We, the team that brought you Isohunt.to and oldpiratebay.org, are bringing you the next step in the torrent evolution. Open Pirate Bay source code. History of torrent sites such as Isohunt and The Pirate Bay gives us a lesson that would be a crime not to learn. The era of individual torrent sites is over.”
NOTE: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
As many of you know Windows 10 is logging every single step you take while testing it, because i love my privacy and many of you do same here is how to disable it.
- Do not use Express Settings. Hit Customize, and make sure everything is turned off.
- It’s strongly recommended that you use a local account with Windows 10.
- Head to Settings > Privacy, and disable everything, unless there are some things you really need.
- While within the Privacy page, go to Feedback, select Never in the first box, and Basic in the second box.
- Head to Settings > Update and Security > Advanced Options > Choose how updates are delivered, and turn the first switch off.
- Disable Cortana by clicking the Search bar/icon.
- (Optional) Disable web search in Search by going to Settings, and turning off Search online and include web results.
- Open up the Command Prompt by launching cmd as an administrator, and enter the following:
sc delete DiagTrack
sc delete dmwappushservice
echo “” > C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Diagnosis\ETLLogs\AutoLogger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener.etl
- Open up the Group Policy Editor by launching gpedit.msc as an administrator. Go through Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds. Double click Telemetry, hit Disabled, then apply. NOTE: This only truly works in the Enterprise edition, but the final step provides a decent enough workaround for Pro users.
- While still in the Group Policy Editor, go through Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > OneDrive, double click Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage, hit Enabled, then apply.
- Open up the Registry Editor by launching regedit as an administrator. Go through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection, select AllowTelemetry, change its value to 0, then apply.
- First, download the Take Ownership tweak and enable it. Then, head to the Hosts File by going through C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc, take ownership of the hosts file, and add the following IPs into it.
EXTRA: Don’t want to see any spaying/annoying advertisement’s ever in the app store and apps? You can add this list to your host file (same action as above)!
Up To You
Thats all Folks!
I’ve run a test for day all good, but its running under the hood / kernel its very hard to ensure
I have had no system crash or hiccups from this.
Got question or found something to edit?! Contact me via Twitter.